Monday, September 08, 2014

Summer is over


I am back and I'm happier than ever :D I missed blogging so much! I guess I’ll have to turn one of the rooms into a closet because I’m running out of space in my old one ;) And as you can see I changed my hair a little bit but I’m still a dreadhead (and always will be :)).

But anyways, fall is a time of changes for me, I’ve got a lot of exciting stuff planned for this month! I just can't wait :D



















Sweater (Atmosphere), Pants & Tank - SH | Clutch - CCC
Shoes - czasnabuty.pl | Earrings - Lokaah


6 comments:

  1. I've been following you on facebook for quite some time, I think you're not only a stunning woman but also an amazing personality, love this blog of yours and I'm glad you're finally back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Venus, how are you!!!
    Lovely pics, great location and cool casual look!!!!
    Kisses darling!!!
    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sama nie lubię dredów ale Tobie wyjątkowo pasują, masz swój styl to się ceni. Pozdrowienia z Trójmiasta :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. zdjęcia są niesamowite ! :**

    http://nikoladrozdzi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. jak fajnie dopasowalas torebke do butow , ten sam motyw! swietnie! sweter uroczo wyglada z Twoimi wlosami!

    ReplyDelete

Follow My Blog With Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Hype On Lookbook.nu