Saturday, November 16, 2013

Rising up...




Today my inspiration was Kasia Tusk again ;) Although I don't know how she does it that she's not cold when taking the photos because I was freezing! I'm also wearing Mokka's jewelry, the same set you could see here :) 

Btw. gosh I have a great problem you guys! I can't stop buying shoes ;) And I have nowhere to keep them... all the shoe closets are way too small... where do you keep your shoes? :)















Photos: Mariusz Zuberek

Jacket & Pants - Bershka | Cardigan - H&M | Blouse - SH | Earrings & Necklace - Mokka Art
Shoes - czasnabuty.pl | Purse - Atmosphere


6 comments:

  1. You rock girl!!!! I love your pics!!!!
    Happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://xoprimaxo.blogspot.com/

    wow nice look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that shoesss@
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wyglądasz świetnie. Od razu mi cieplej, jak widzę takie swetrzysko :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Świetna całość :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow My Blog With Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Hype On Lookbook.nu